Designed by a babywearing consultant, the Neko 'Switch' Carrier has a deep seat that ensures your baby is carried in an ergonomic, spread-squat (M) position, from newborn to toddler.
The fully adjustable back panel grows with your baby, supporting their natural hip development in both front and back carry positions, while dual adjustable shoulder straps ensure a snug fit for petite parents or smaller babies, combined with a unique ‘2-option’ fitting system (details below)** which ensures greater flexibility and support for young babies. A generously padded waist belt and legs out padding complete the comfort package.
Tested to EU safety standards and made from soft, supportive, jacquard woven cotton, the feature rich Neko Switch is an easy-to-use, versatile baby carrier that effortlessly transforms in practical, generous toddler carrier – simple, affordable luxury for today’s active families!
Neko Switch BABY- fully adjustable panel, width & height, suitable from newborn (3.5kg/8lbs) up to approximately 2 - 3 years and a maximum weight capacity of 15kg/33lbs.
- panel width (min-to-max) 14 - 40cm, approx. 5.5 - 16 inches
- panel height (min-to-max) 29 - 41cm, approx. 11 - 16 inches
- belt length/waist (min-to-max) 66 to145 cm, approx. 26 - 49 inches
- fully adjustable back panel (SEE ABOVE - baby & toddler options)
- dual adjustable shoulder straps with '2-point' fitting system**
- ... crossable on the baby version, in addition to ruck option
- PFAs (perfect fit adjusters) to ensure a snug carry for all shapes/sizes
- front & back carry options, both facing-in to warer
- legs out padding for baby, supportive waistband for wearer
- generous, detachable sleep hood
- matching, detachable strap protectors (machine washable on cool)
- jacquard weave fabric, soft and cushy
- 100% bio-cotton (or 60% + 40% bamboo)
- Duraflex buckles (belt & chest) plus YKK for all other accessories